Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2019 (Indian Air Force Bharti 2019 for Invites Online Applications from Unmarried Male (Indian/ Nepalese) Candidates for Selection Test to Join as Airmen in Group ‘x’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘y’ Trades [except Indian Air Force (Security) and Musician Trades] for Intake: 02/2020 in Indian Air Force, Across India.
Total: Not Specified yet.
Name of the Post:
- Airman Group Trade (Except Education Instructor Trade)
- Airmen Group Y Trade (Except Medical Assistant and Musician Trades)
- Airmen Group Y Trade (Medical Assistant)
- Airman Group Trade (Except Education Instructor Trade) : Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- Airmen Group Y Trade (Except Medical Assistant and Musician Trades): (a) Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR (b) Passed two years vocational course from Educational Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course
- Airmen Group Y Trade (Medical Assistant: Passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
||Minimum 152.5 cms.
||The minimum range of expansion: 5 cm.
||Proportionate to height and age. However, the minimum weight of 55 Kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only.
|Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK)
|shall not be acceptable.
should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each
Age Limit: Born Between 19 July 1999 and 01 July 2003.
Job Location: All over India
Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
Date of Examination: 21 to 24 September 2019
Last Date of Online Application: 15 July 2019
Notification : View
Online Application : Apply